Believe us – before buying shoes you really want to find out your Swingin’Shoes size. We have our own sizing standard which doesn’t match to any other.
Please, use the measuring instructions below and double check the size chart.
You will need:
- A sheet of paper (usually an A4/legal size is enough for most adults)
- A pencil
- Ruler or tape measure
- Trace feet in the evening, after the feet have swollen to their maximum size
- Trace feet in the hosiery that will be worn with the shoes
Hold the pencil perfectly vertically and perpendicular to the paper.
Trace around the perimeter of the foot as closely as possible without angling the pencil in or out.
It is unnecessary to draw the outline of each and every toe; the longest toe is of primary concern.
Using the ruler, measure the distance from the very bottom of the heel to the top of the longest toe (see black wider line in left picture).
The distance spanning the ball off the foot at its widest point, from left to right (see the red line in right picture) shows the foot part which is very important for the foot volume measurements.
1. Put the measuring tape under your footpad where the toes start
2. Put the measuring tape around your foot and read off the value
NOTE: your feet volume measurements might be slightly bigger – the shoe leather is very soft and flexible. It tend to fit and adapt your feet perfectly.
TRACING BOTH FEET
Flip the paper over and repeat all steps with the other foot.